Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why did I take entry in Stock Market: My Philosophy and Guidelines

I entered in the stock market in the year of 2003.I wanted to become a doctor as I was a good student once in my childhood.I never stood second in my class and I was so fascinated towards my career. My parents are very conservative, traditional and disciplined. I started to read Economic Times, Times of India, Statesman, and Ananda Bazar Patrika from my early age i.e. 14 yrs.
I was unable to understand the happenings in the industries’ thought stock market, a gambling station where people earn some money. The first stock I was interested US 64/Unit Trust mutual fund as my dad was holding that stock. Unfortunately he couldn't materialize profits from it. I was not happy from that incidence. Then suddenly I got busy in establishing my career in JEE/AIJEE etc and I took admission in engineering college. Why did I do so many degrees, PG degree, and certification? Is it to prove myself a good Engineer? I must say this is not true. Actually I wanted to develop some logic and my own philosophy in conjuction with some guidelines to establish myself at comfort zone.
Anyhow I got entry first time in the stock market in mid of 2003.I never wanted to be a broker, rather I wanted to be a business analyst. I could earn as I can by rolling my stuffs in large scale. But believe me guys I never wanted to earn money in wrong way. I wanted to judge my own philosophy and to execute my own innovation in correct way. I learnt so many things from the stock market which I can’t express in short duration. I saw ups and downs across the market." Earning money is not the only motto, judge yourself and confirm you earn money by virtue of your knowledge".
Still on today I don't expect single penny coming to my pocket without any efforts. I recommended lots of company which gave average 15 times return over the period of time.
My recommended almost 20 Multibagger Stocks as on today. Here is tow examples for the same.
Mukesh Babu....from Rs 2 to Rs 55
Core Projects & technologies: from Rs 0.75 to Rs 300.

My philosophy and fundamental suggest me to guide people and make them literate in market and establish my own guidelines for the same. I always prefer small cap and penny stocks rather than Large Cap. Why so?
I like to admire some one's capability and I always pay respect irrespective of their age and family background. I like innovative and hard work people. Street Cleaner is more respectable than a lazy architect. Isn't it guys? Like that way I respect true company irrespective of their CMP and market capital.
It's very simple to find out a true company as to find out a real life partner.
If anyone can find a real life partner he/she has the capacity to select a strong company for future. Following are the things that decide while you are choosing a company.
Company's fundamentals
Business Approach
Aggressiveness towards customer> Customer focus.
Mission and Vision.
Result oriented.
Management profile.
Past records.
Share holding pattern etc..........
There are following advantages on investing in small cap stock:
1. Higher Growth
2. Greater universe of opportunities
3. Inefficient market
4. In-Depth Research can make the difference


When looking at investment options, I find it most helpful to first determine what your objectives are. Dependent on your objectives, small cap stocks could be ideal, but they also could be counter to your goals. Diversification is paramount to protect yourself against potential market volatility, but I would suggest first figuring out what your goals are, what your comfort with risk is, the time-frame you're looking at as far as needing access to the investment and then figuring out what investment strategies match well with your set of parameters.


My story will be continued for next month....

No comments: